“ALL ON FOUR DENTAL IMPLANT”-
is a revolutionary cost effective technique that allows us to place a full set of teeth on just four dental implants. A minimum number of implants to support a maximum number of teeth. Dentist can give you new set of teeth that look and feel like your own natural teeth. And this remarkable life changing event can be accomplished in a single day!
A dental implant is a small, screw-shape post that replaces the root of a missing tooth-the part that is inside the bone. Implants are made of titanium, which has a unique ability to fuse to bone which is called Osseo-integration.
The implant procedure involves removal of remaining teeth (if present) in conjunction with an alveoplasty (surface shave of the bone) to eliminate infected or thin bone, allowing the implant to be placed immediately into the thicker bone and hiding the interface between the implant bridge and the ridge under the lip.
Implants are inserted into the jawbone by surgical procedure, fixed bridge or denture can be attached to them immediately that look and function like real teeth. This may involve one or both jaws in the same day.
All on 4 implant treatment is based on the strong principles of dental implants to give the same unprecedented stability and functional qualities. It also allows for an easier way to achieve those goals with less incisions, shortened healing times. It uses progressive technology and dental care methods to deliver a revolutionary replacement solution for the treatment of advanced tooth loss conditions.
Advantages of the All-on-4 concept
- Angled posterior implants avoid anatomical structures
- Angled posterior implants allow longer implants anchored in better quality bone
- Reduces posterior cantilever
- Eliminates bone grafts in the edentulous maxilla and mandible in majority of cases
- High success rates
- Implants well-spaced, good biomechanics, easier to clean
- Immediate function and aesthetics
- Final restoration can be fixed or removable
- Reduced cost due to less number of implants and avoidance of grafting in the majority of cases.
- Good general health and acceptable oral hygiene;
- Sufficient bone for 4 implants of at least 10mm in length; and
- Implants attain sufficient stability for immediate function.
In contrast to removable dentures that may slip off or feel wobbly on your gums, the implant-retained solution of “all on four” allows a teeth replacement solution that is truer to the form and function of natural teeth. That means you no longer have to avoid certain types of food that requires chewing or crunching. In fact, they look and feel like you were born with them!
So why have to suffer from loose denture or without teeth, get all on four implants with fixed denture without any hassles or delays at US Dental
, say bye to your old loose denture and, “Return Home with Beautiful New Teeth”