“Life is too short, smile while you still have Teeth; Better Teeth mean Better Health.”
What you do after waking up in the Morning…?
Brushing and flossing regularly after waking up and before sleeping will last your teeth for a lifetime and keep your smile beautiful and healthy. Developing this good healthy habit in your routine is the best way to keep your all body disease-free.
What are the Benefits of Brushing and Flossing?
Healthy Teeth help us to chew our food and digest it. Brushing and Flossing makes your teeth healthy, prevent cavities, stop tooth loss, brighten your smile, freshen your breath, reduce the chance of a heart attack or stroke and prevent you from diabetes according to some studies.
How much time and when should you clean your Teeth?
Right brushing strategy is most likely more significant than time. Suggested by many doctors that proper brushing takes minimum two minutes. So, brush at least twice a day after waking up in the morning and before sleeping at night. Flossing can be done once a day- usually at bedtime.
What type of Toothbrush is best for your Teeth?
Dentist suggests that Brush with Soft bristles and small head is best for everyone, they can better fit your mouth and allows you to reach all teeth easily.
Remember, you should replace your toothbrush in every three or four months.
What mistakes you do while brushing?
6 Steps to Brush Your Teeth Properly
- Scrub your teeth too hard
- Not Brushing often enough or long enough
- Brushing right after eating
- You rush and don’t brush twice a day
- You forget gum line
- Using a brush with hard bristles
- Not Flossing daily
- Not cleaning your tongue after brushing
- You are using the wrong technique
- Place the brush at an angle with the bristles facing towards the gum line and gently move in circular motion.
- Then brush the inside of each tooth using the same moving technique.
- Using brush in a circular motion for clean all outer upper and lower teeth, and for all inside surfaces.
- Gently brush your chewing surface using backward and forward motion.
- Each Front Tooth should be brushed by the tip of brush to both top and bottom
- Brush Your tongue and gum line at the end very gently.
If you want to know more about the brushing and teeth cleaning in ahmedabad
, please visit Us Dental here we have well- trained and specialized Doctors who guide you with their best experiences and knowledge. We would be happy to assist you at any time.