We all have grown up listening to our elders constantly saying, “Brush your teeth twice a day” and “Chew your food 32 times” and what not. Brushing teeth as a daily routine has always been considered as one of the best habits to ensure good oral hygiene.
A person’s oral hygiene involves keeping one’s mouth clean and free of oral diseases. Thus, it is highly recommended to everyone to carry oral hygiene on a regular basis. Poor oral hygiene can cause tooth decay, cavities, tooth loss and much more. To get rid of all this, good oral hygiene is a must for every individual. It means to brush properly every single day correctly to prevent all dental problems.
One must always keep in mind the signs of poor oral hygiene. There are so many problems that individuals are facing in today’s time by following an unhealthy dental routine. When one does not pay much attention to their brushing habit, they start experiencing sensitivity and they also increase the chances of tooth decay. Carbohydrates contained in the food and drinks when kept uncleaned starts producing bacteria in our mouth. When we either skip or miss brushing our teeth, it begins the process of bad oral hygiene. Therefore, it is extremely important to follow a healthy oral hygiene routine.
Here are the benefits of good oral hygiene:
- It eliminates the chances of tooth decay and tooth sensitivity.
- Reduces the chances of cavities and resulting fillings.
- Gives fresh breath
- Ensures Better health of gums
- The chances of oral cancer and oral surgery are reduced.
- Lowers the risk of heart attack and heart disease.
- Lessens the chances of type2 diabetes
- Healthy pregnancy and strong fertility
Some Expert Tips by US Dental for Good Oral Hygiene
1) Brush your teeth twice a day.
2) Keep your toothbrush clean.
3) Change your toothbrush in every 02-03 months.
4) Visit the dentist on a regular basis for a dental checkup and teeth cleaning.
5) Follow a healthy nutrition diet for oral health.
6) Limit your coffee, soda and alcohol consumption.
7) Increase the intake of Vitamin C
8) Quit smoking or at least put out the cigarette.
Looking for A Specialist to Conduct Your Dental Checkup in Ahmedabad?
US Dental Clinic in Ahmedabad, Gujarat is a world-class dental treatment provider pioneered by American trained and licensed dentists and dental implant surgeon. With state of the art dental & implant centre, US Dental provides US standard quality dental care to all the patients ensuring a great dental treatment experience.
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Us Today!