Chal beta Selfieee le le re…….!!!
Ahhh..! “Selfie”, we all love this term so much. People don’t miss a single moment to click a selfie & specifically youngsters. We love to give various poses in selfie. “Smile” makes the picture so beautiful and when it comes to selfie, it adds the glamour.
But, what if your teeth is yellow…!!! Various people hide their smile in all the picture as they have loose the confidence due to yellow, unpleasant teeth. It not only about ‘selfie”- it do affects your progress in all the area.
It doesn’t mean that you stop capturing lovely moments in your selfie. Go on clicking unlimited selfies with Teeth whitening and get ready for dazzling smile!
Often times, crooked, stained or chipped teeth prevent men and women from smiling. There are several ways you can perfect your smile, and make your teeth selfie-ready for every second.
Cosmetic dentistry offers some dental options and more to give you the selfie-smile.
Bleaching or teeth whitening is a procedure which involves lightening of the color of a tooth through the application of a chemical agent to oxidize the organic pigmentation in the tooth.
Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Whitening is not a one-time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
Stains develop on your teeth from
- Poor dental hygiene, Medical conditions and
- Other habits or genetic factors.
Teeth whitening kits are available which can give you your desired results.
How it works?
- First the dental team will put a rubber shield or a gel on your gums to protect them.
- Seal all decay or cavities so that bleaching product may not irritate pulp tissue and gums.
- They will then apply the whitening product to your teeth, using a specially made tray which fits into your mouth like a mouth guard.
- The ‘active ingredient’ in the product is usually hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. As the active ingredient is broken down, oxygen gets into the enamel on the teeth and the tooth colour is made lighter.
How long my teeth stay whiter?
- Teeth whitening maintenance needs to be done on a regular basis which usually is every six months.
- Much like keeping a youthful face with facials, and by going to a tanning salon, teeth need to be whitened periodically to keep them white.
So, get ready to make others phone hang with your unlimited glamorous selfie with teeth whitening and get thousands of “likes” and hundreds of “Comments”.
Hurry!!! visit US Dental today and enlighten your smile with Teeth Whitening.